MEET DIRECTOR: Robert Wilks
CONTACT NUMBER: 0418 366 416
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
VENUE: Victorian Weightlifting Stadium – 34 Linda Crescent, Hawthorn 3122
DATES: 28th – 30th of June 2019
ENTRIES CLOSE: 7th of June 2019. No changes to weight classes can be made after this date.
The timetable will be finalized and confirmed at close of entries, 7th of June. Lifters are advised to attend all 3 days of the competition.
TBA after close of entries.
- Australian Championships, Powerlifting & Bench Press
- Australian Equipped Championships, Powerlifting & Bench Press
QUALIFYING TOTALS: (as per PA Regulations)
- Raw – B Grade achieved since 1/1/2018
- Raw Powerlifting Gradings
- Equipped – B Grade achieved since 1/1/2018
- Equipped Powerlifting Gradings
- 6 months minimum membership
- Maximum two (2) Coaches per lifter
- List the name of your Coach(es) when signing up for the competition
- All Coaches must be current members of Powerlifting Australia
- PA dress code applies to Coaches (track-suit or sport shorts, PA polo shirt/PA t-shirt, Affilliated Club shirt/neutral T-shirt, sports shoes)
- Only coaches nominated on the entry forms will be permitted in the warm up area
SPECTATORS: Spectator tickets will be available at the door, $10 per day or $20 for the weekend.
Trophies and medals will be presented at a function at the conclusion of lifting on Sunday 30th of June. Medals may be collected earlier if need be. However, trophies and medals cannot be mailed out.
Please ensure the attendance of yourself or a representative at the presentation function.