Competition Name: North Queensland Open III
Meet Director: Damien Horne
Contact number: 0434 232 668
Email address: [email protected]
Day and Date of meet: Saturday 3rd September
Host Club: Ironclad Powerlifting at Iron Roots Strength and Conditioning 7/66 Pilkington St, Garbutt 4814
Venue Adress: Kirwan State High School, Cnr Hudson and Thuringowa Drive, Kirwan QLD 4815
Schedule (subject to change):
- Women & Lightweight Men
- Weigh-in 7.30am
- Lifting will start at 9.00am
- Medal presentation Session 1
- Middleweight & Heavyweight Men
- Weigh-in 11.30am
- Lifting will start at 1.00pm
- Medal presentation Session 2
- Overall winner presentation
Events: Raw Powerlifting, Raw Bench Press only, Equipped Powerlifting, Equipped Bench Press Only
- Nominated Coaches must be current NCAS Level 1 Powerlifting Australia Coaches. *Coaches must present evidence if asked.
- Athletes must confirm their weight class 21 days from the event. Changes cannot be made after this time.
- Athletes must choose to compete in Powerlifting (3 Lift) or Bench Press Only. No separate session will be held for bench only and athletes will not be permitted to do both at this event.
Maximum number of entries: 60
Entries will close Monday 29th August