Here you can find and download all important information and requirements for the organisation of Powerlifting Australia local competitions.
Meet Director Guidelines and Memos
- Meet Director Timeline – use as a guide and alter to suit. This list is quite extensive and meet directors will perform only a portion of these tasks.
- Meet Directors Memo 1 – Reasonable Requests for Reimbursement of Funds to Meet Directors of Powerlifting Australia Local Competitions.
Rules & Policies
Competition day paperwork
- Announcer Cards
- Attempt Cards – Please print on coloured paper (Squat- red, BP – yellow, Deadlift – blue) 3 Squat, 3 Benchpress and 4 Deadlift cards per lifter
- Scoresheet – Hard copy version
- Equipment Check Sheet
- Lot Draw Sheet
- Rack Heights Sheet
- Loading Chart based on 7x25s
Nextlifter (Excel Scoresheet)
- NextLifter Excel Scoresheet – Samtek For use with Samtek weight sets that contain 2, 1.5, 1 and 0.5 kg plates. Please read instructions carefully and test beforehand. Use in conjunction with manual scoresheet.
- NextLifter Excel Scoresheet – Other For use with weight sets that contain 1.25, 0.5 and 0.25 kg plates (ie. Eleiko). Please read instructions carefully and test beforehand. Use in conjunction with manual scoresheet.
- Instructions for Excel Scoresheet