Here you can find and download all important information and requirements for the organisation of Powerlifting Australia local competitions.
Meet Director Guidelines and Memos
- Meet Director Timeline – use as a guide and alter to suit. This list is quite extensive and meet directors will perform only a portion of these tasks.
- Meet Directors Memo 1 – Reasonable Requests for Reimbursement of Funds to Meet Directors of Powerlifting Australia Local Competitions.
Rules & Policies
Competition day paperwork
- Announcer Cards
- Attempt Cards – Please print on coloured paper (Squat- red, BP – yellow, Deadlift – blue) 3 Squat, 3 Benchpress and 4 Deadlift cards per lifter
- Scoresheet – Hard copy version
- Equipment Check Sheet
- Lot Draw Sheet
- Rack Heights Sheet
- Loading Chart based on 7x25s
Nextlifter (Excel Scoresheet)
- NextLifter Excel Scoresheet – Samtek For use with Samtek weight sets that contain 2, 1.5, 1 and 0.5 kg plates. Please read instructions carefully and test beforehand. Use in conjunction with manual scoresheet.
- NextLifter Excel Scoresheet For use with weight sets that contain 1.25, 0.5 and 0.25 kg plates (ie. Eleiko). Please read instructions carefully and test beforehand. Use in conjunction with manual scoresheet.
- Instructions for Excel Scoresheet