- This event has passed.
The 2020 Paragon Open I
March 15 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm UTC+11
Bench Press Only
Equipped Bench Press Only
|9:00 am||LIFTING WILL START|
|1:00 pm||LIFTING WILL START|
Yet to register as a member of Powerlifting Australia? You may register by clicking here. You must have registered or renewed your membership for 2020 in order to compete.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- There is no qualifying/minimum lift to compete in the event.
- All competitors must abide by the rules and regulations of Powerlifting Australia Ltd.
- If you require to cancel your registration for a competition and/or event you must notify Powerlifting Australia prior to the close of entries, no less than ten (10) days prior to the start of the competition/event. After this date, no refunds can be given
- Entries are non-transferable and can not be credited to other competitions
- All PA Members must keep their contact details up to date with Powerlifting Australia Ltd. You can update your details via your Member Account
- Note: all lifters must wear lifting apparel & equipment as detailed in the PA Regulations & World Powerlifting Rules.
- Competition rules follow those established by World Powerlifting. Copies of the rules are available at World Powerlifting.
- Lifters & Coaches must be members of Powerlifting Australia Ltd. and show their membership card at the weigh-in. Non-members of Powerlifting Australia Ltd. will not be able to lift or coach under any circumstances.